Our Key Principles
- We will always answer the phone. A human being will pick up the phone when you call. We are not a call centre and we communicate in simple English. When you need a technician you will speak to one, you won’t be kept on hold for hours! All our contract clients have a named technician who they can contact at any time during business hours using a direct line, so that solutions are implemented as quickly as possible.
- We will never make promises we can’t keep. We don’t just plan to keep them - we will keep them. Reliability is one of the keys to our excellent client relationships, and good customer service is no exception. If we say, “A technician will be with you in an hour.”, we make sure it happens. The same rule applies to client appointments and deadlines. We actually think before we give any promise.
- We will listen to our customers. Is there anything more exasperating than telling someone what you want, or what your problem is, and then discovering that person hasn’t been paying attention and needs to have it explained again? We listen; ask our clients - the reason we have been so successful is that we care about what we do and the service we provide.
- We will be helpful – it’s not all about profit. We don’t just want your business today, this month or even this year. We want a long lasting business relationship. It’s not all about profit with Glideslope Software, and when you are being supported by us you will quickly realise that. All our staff go that extra mile; your success is our success.
- We will support and train our staff. Our staff are continually updating their skills. Our technicians refresh their knowledge with annual attendance at training courses and aim to gain one technical accredition each year. We also talk to our staff about good customer service and what it is, and isn’t, regularly. Apart from being knowledgeable as you’d expect, our staff are always courteous and helpful.
- We will add value to your business. Whether it’s advice, disaster recovery planning or free web hosting, we are constantly adding value to our services. And for our contract clients, if a solution can be provided within 15 minutes then we make no charge!
- No fix, no fee. If we cannot provide the solution, or the provided solution does not satisfy you, we will make no charges for our time no matter how long we have spent. No arguments, you are the one who decides!
John Miller, an IT Consultant with Glideslope Software, is a Microsoft® Certified Professional in Designing, Deploying and Managing a Network Solution for the Small and Medium-sized Business.
Franklyn Swanston, a Desktop Support Technician with Glideslope Software, is a Microsoft® Certified Professional in Supporting Users and Troubleshooting the Windows XP Operating System, and is a fully trained PAT test technician. He is now working towards her qualification as a Microsoft® Certified Professional in Configuring Windows 7.
Alice Belfield is an Apprentice IT Technician with Glideslope Software. Alice has BTEC Level 3 Diplomas in ICT Systems and Principles (QCF), and Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (QCF). She is now working towards her qualification as a Microsoft® Certified Professional in Configuring Windows 7.
Glideslope Software is registered with the Microsoft® Partner Programme, and is qualified as a Microsoft® Small Business Specialist and as a Microsoft® Authorised Education Reseller.
Glideslope Software is an AVG Gold Reseller and a member of The UK Web Design Association.
- Name: Glideslope Software Ltd
- Company No.: 07172781
- VAT No.: 794 7491 68
- Registered office: Unit 1 Broadfield Industrial Estate, Seymour Street, Heywood, OL10 3AJ
10 Reasons to Choose Us
- Prompt resolution: Many issues are fixed, by phone or remote technologies, within 15 minutes of contacting us.
- Single point of contact: You’ll always speak directly with an experienced technician – someone who can help you right away.
- Proactive: We proactively monitor your systems to prevent potential problems before they even arise.
- Peace of mind: Your notice period for the cancellation of our services is only one month, ensuring that we must continue to deliver the highest standards of service.
- Quick response: Guaranteed quick response times with personalised service delivery.
- Expert support: Our staff have technical qualifications, backed by years of hands on experience.
- Flexibility: We have flexible attitudes and an honest, straightforward approach to helping you.
- Value for money: Our pricing is competitive yet the expertise of our technicians greatly exceeds others within the same price bracket.
- Trusted partner: We will not deliver any solution we believe will be unfit for its intended purpose.
- Forward thinking: We take the time to learn about your business so that we provide the services you require.